The folk village prepared houses and markets to show the life of those during the Joseon Dynasty era. If you are lucky, you might even have the chance to take photos with actual actors in the location.
Hotel → Suwon Hwaseong Fortress → Suwon Hwaseong Train → Hwaseong Temporary Palace (Hwaseong Haenggung) → Lunch(Bibimbap) → Korean Folk Village → Amethyst or Ginseng Center → Hotel
- Guided tour of World Cultural Heritage
- Suwon Hwaseong Fortress: The world heritage only 1 hour away from Seoul
- Farmer's Houses- Traditional Kiln
- Governor's Office- Nobleman's Residence
- Farmer's Dance and Music- Workshops- Traditional Market Place